Monday, May 28, 2012
I will visit the grave of my sister. She passed away two and a half years ago, leaving a void in many, many lives.
She was one of those truly amazing people. A wonderful wife and mother to seven children.
Here are a few things I learned from her:
- Life is too short to be petty. Friendship and kindness are the only way to go.
- It's all about family.
- When you know you're dying, eat what you want.
- Just because it seems like no one is listening does't mean no one is listening. (This I learned from playing 20 Questions.)
- Spend more time worrying about what's on the inside and less time fussing about what's on the outside.
- A mother's love can change lives.
- The red dye in Hot Tamales may cause cancer.
- Angels are real.
Happy Memorial Day everyone.
To find out what I believe about life and death, click HERE.