This is so funny I had to re-post it on my own blog. I found it at BookEnds, LLC - A Literary Agency, posted by Jessica.
If life were like queries:
- All children would be orphans
- All husbands are keeping a marriage-destroying secret from their wives
- Small towns would have an impossibly high murder rate
- At the age of 16, 17, or 18 we would all learn the secret our parents have been keeping from us (and it's always some super-cool paranormal power)
- Returning home always means falling in love with the hunky man (or gorgeous gal) we left behind